Sales Operations Analyst
Built In unites companies and people around their shared passion for tech and the universal need for purpose. To help our partners attract qualified talent, we create content that tells their story in a way no job post ever could — and we put their jobs in front of people who were born to do them. Our audience of sought-after candidates use Built In to find their professional purpose and connect meaningfully to the tech community, including by reading our content, networking at our events and applying to jobs at companies they believe in.
Headquartered in Chicago, we also serve Los Angeles, Colorado, Austin, New York, Boston, Seattle, and San Francisco.
When you work for Built In, you have the opportunity to change lives by giving talented people access to purpose, not just a paycheck. And you’ll make an impact on some of the most exciting companies in tech, helping them hire their next wave of elite talent. Be part of Built In, and be part of the future of tech.We’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst role will be vital stakeholder in scaling our sales organization. We are looking for an individual that collaborates effectively with business leaders to solve problems, implements new systems, analyzes sales metrics, and delivers successfully against high standards. A successful candidate is a person that has a proven work ethic that drives the desired results. This is a hands-on position - the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves”.How you’ll contribute
- Partner with sales leaders and C-suite on operational reporting and analytical requests: Board of Directors and management reporting, sales productivity and performance analysis, quota setting and attainment, discount governance, and sales KPIs
- Identify problem areas and pain points within the sales organization and identify stakeholders to solve and improve these pain points
- Build and leverage weekly reporting / forecasting for the sales teams to proactively engage on areas of opportunity and challenges in the business
- Act as operational partner to sales leaders to partner on high priority initiatives (i.e. new go-to-market strategy, territory planning, segmentation, new KPIs, etc)
- Partner with our Salesforce Administrator to relay necessary business requirements
- System selection, development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance
- Partner with sales on all operational and strategic requests (e.g., team restructuring, systems requests, org changes)
- Maintain a clean CRM to make analysis accurate and high impact
- 3+ years experience in SaaS based company in Sales Operations, FP&A, or BizOps functions.
- Understanding and/or experience with sales and marketing platforms, systems and tools
- Proficiency in Excel
- Past exposure to Salesforce.com. CPQ knowledge a plus
We’re revolutionizing tech recruitment. So we question everything, because the best answers sit just to the right of a question mark. That’s our heritage as a disruptive company — as a company whose future depends on our capacity to innovate with a sense of drive, purpose and urgency. If you join Built In, you will work from this set of values:
- Be Unreasonably Passionate. Our passion is borderline obsessive, and we’re ok with that. No one ever built anything great on a “meh.” We work with outsized passion to fulfill our mission.
- Be Humble. You don’t have all the answers. Luckily, you don’t have to. Don’t worry about being right. Be humble instead.
- Stay Curious. Curiosity is a springboard to the future. It can transform the wisp of an idea into a breakthrough. We ask “what if.” We work with wonder. It’s how we innovate.
- Lead with Solutions. Question everything. But offer solutions as you do. Raise issues. But propose a few answers. For every hole you poke, offer a way to patch it up.
- Own the Result. We have no time for blame or shame. When you stumble, own it, learn from it + get back to business.
- Do More. Do more than your job description. Take initiative. Take charge. No job is beneath you, and no job is too big. Be a leader and do more — do whatever it takes.
Built In is an equal employment opportunity employer and values diversity. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.