Sales Operations Director
Strategy and Planning
- Work closely with the sales team to develop the GTM strategy
- Drive sales strategy and planning through the creation of key objectives and measurements
- Partner with Finance to develop headcount and resource plan
- Build and manage territory plans for existing and new sales personnel, including quota and key account targets
- Drive quarterly and annual strategic and operational reviews
- Work with sales leaders to create sales processes, tools, and resources
- Implement customer segmentation, targeting, and positioning initiatives that guide resource allocation and areas of strategic focus
Sales Operational Excellence
- Own and drive the deal forecasting process to ensure high levels of accuracy and quality in the pipeline. Align sales and marketing on common targets.
- Drive optimal deployment of sales personnel through the type of role, coverage models, and territory mapping
- Partner with Sales leadership to continuously improve the sales process.
- Own the end-to-end customer journey to define the strategy, requirements, process, and adoption for systems and tools. Work with Marketing, Sales, Success and Talent Services.
- Own the team building out sales reporting and our SFDC development team
- Provide data-driven insights and analysis to help sales prioritize leads and accounts, and drive process improvement
- Lead/coordinate the creation and maintenance of sales metrics and analytics; develop KPIs and metrics, proactively review and identify lead and lag indicators, developing a cadence with the teams to maintain ongoing business performance.
- Assist in the preparation of Executive and Board level presentations
To win in this role, you need
- 12-15 years of relevant sales operations/sales management experience
- Solid experience using Salesforce with admin privileges
- Understanding of Enterprise Sales business models
- Marketplace experience or usage based business models a plus
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments.
- Creative problem-solver who thrives on challenges, and is accustomed to a fast pace and multiple projects, fulfilling priorities and meeting deadlines.