Sales Operations Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
As ServiceNow continues its unprecedented growth, the company seeks to build out its processes for new product introduction (NPI) & acquisitions (M&A). This position will require a self-driven approach to effectively collaborate and communicate across multi-functional teams to drive awareness and adoption to ServiceNow and its customers. The ideal individual is a team player who wants to innovate and grow while contributing in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee early adoption projects and perform project management responsibilities as needed
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders to ensure successful product releases and customer adoption
- Work closely with business partners to understand business and functional requirements to align resources and prioritize appropriately
- Develop and evolve key performance metrics and dashboards that identify trends to help drive sales productivity and operational excellence
- Provide business partners with actionable insights into performance and risks in the form of regular reporting and ad hoc analyses
- Perform pipeline reviews and establish best practices and methodologies for forecast accuracy
- Analyze and review current customer licensing, products, and usage and identify new revenue opportunities
- Suggest creative pricing and payment solutions balancing customer needs and internal pricing policies
- Review Quotes and Order Forms for accuracy and ensure Orders are approved within pricing and discount policies
- Analyze and evaluate acquisition requirements utilizing a thorough understanding of all aspects of the acquisition process
What You Need To Succeed:
- 5+ years of proven experience of sales operations and project management capabilities in a software sales organization
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytics and problem-solving skills with the ability to drive conflict resolution
- Ability to adapt communications style to a particular audience while driving results
- Continuous improvement mindset with the ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices
- Advanced problem-solving, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills with the ability to work with a diverse team and influence change
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.