WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze is committed to the achievement of sustained peak Sales performance by ensuring world class Sales Productivity. Reporting to the VP of Sales Productivity, this individual will be an integral partner to driving performance within the sales organization through management execution and coaching. The Sales Productivity Director - Manager Effectiveness will seek to interpret the needs of our sales management organization to design strategies that lead to true business impact and greater value to customers. This individual will partner with sales leaders across all geographic regions and account segments (Strategic, Enterprise, Scale, SMB) to ensure consistent, high-quality execution in collaboration with the broader productivity and enablement organizations.
- Analyze business and individual needs to prioritize programs that lead to impact
- Design, develop, and own a business plan to guide strategy and interactions across the sales management organization with measurable productivity metrics
- Track KPIs to identify trends, anticipate development needs, and proactively execute programs that accelerate growth
- Design, execute, and enhance productivity programs including management onboarding, ongoing manager development, manager coaching, and manager skill progression to support the needs of a dynamic, growing organization
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to create resources including manager playbooks, manager enablement guides, manager training, and other assets as required
- Monitor skill development and manage individual development plans
- Work closely with leadership and Sales Operations to monitor productivity, establish metrics and execute objectives related to team success
- Serve as a feedback mechanism (“pulse”) from the field to regional leadership
- Employ systematic and rigorous qualitative and quantitative analysis to determine requirements and program effectiveness.
- Ensure team members have clarity of purpose, the tools required to meet their responsibilities, and an environment conducive to diversity of thought, innovation, and personal and professional growth
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years combined experience in Sales or Sales readiness/productivity/enablement.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Masters Degree in L&D or equivalent a plus
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Subject matter expertise in sales process, methodologies and techniques with demonstrated independent thought leadership.
- Exceptional relationship management skills with senior stakeholders
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Confidence when presenting in front of large groups
- Proven track record of producing and hosting enablement events, leading advanced sales training driving adoption of best practices, and measuring the impact of productivity programs at scale
- Flexibility and ability to pivot to new demands with a high sense of urgency
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems and other related systems and processes
- Proven ability to lead and develop high performance teams
- Ability to conduct analyses, translate results to digestible communications including messages and presentations
- Moderate travel
- Business fluent English. Additional languages are an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.