ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 90,000 businesses in 161 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 90,000 today to millions.
We are looking for an entry level Sales Representative (SR) to join our team. At ActiveCampaign, the SR team handles inbound leads that come through our phone line, ticketing system, and live chat, and passes them on to our closing sales teams. Our ideal team member will be highly organized, goal-oriented, and a self-starter.
What your day could consist of:
- Responding to prospects' and customers' questions that come through a variety of channels i.e. live chat & email
- Running discovery conversations to understand customer needs and qualify sales opportunities
- Working closely with senior sales teams to ensure seamless transition of leads
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Applicable internship or sales experience
- Effective communicator and the ability to relate to others
- Willingness to collaborate with internal teams
- Highly coachable and eager to learn and grow in your sales career
- Build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description