ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
We are looking for an entry level Sales Representative (SR) to join our team. At ActiveCampaign, the SR team handles inbound leads that come through our phone line, ticketing system, and live chat, and passes them on to our closing sales teams. Our ideal team member will be highly organized, goal-oriented, and a self-starter.
What your day could consist of:
- Responding to prospects' and customers' questions that come through a variety of channels i.e. live chat & email
- Running discovery conversations to understand customer needs and qualify sales opportunities
- Working closely with senior sales teams to ensure seamless transition of leads
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Applicable internship or sales experience
- Effective communicator and the ability to relate to others
- Willingness to collaborate with internal teams
- Highly coachable and eager to learn and grow in your sales career
- Build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description