Sales Support (Contract)
Do you have impeccable attention to detail? Do you also have an insatiable desire to understand the why and how of the operations side of sales? Do you love working with rapidly changing guidelines and rules?
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will be supporting the sales team by bridging the gaps between Cisco and Meraki’s sales databases. You will be at the forefront of troubleshooting day-to-day support requests such as discount approvals, promotion reviews, and partner reviews, as well as longer term projects to improve back-end system efficiencies in integrating Cisco and Meraki’s database. This role is perfect for someone early on in their careers who wants a vibrant work environment with high impact and immediate results.
- Routing live deals to the appropriate account owner to optimize daily sales operations
- Conducting conflict checks for incentive programs
- Matching Meraki’s existing customer and reseller database to that of Cisco’s
- Working cross-functionally with multiple teams to tackle critical issues
- Solving sales representative’s questions regarding sales systems and processes
- Conducting internal and outside research
- Ensuring that company policies are being met in sales transactions
- Use Cisco’s commerce tool and Meraki Salesforce
- Ability to work in a high energy and high deal volume environment
- Attention to detail is an absolute must
- Strong organizational skills coupled with multi-tasking ability
- Must be comfortable working with deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be a team player
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Excel preferred
- Previous experience in sales support or data entry preferred
- College degree required
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.