An empty treadmill isn’t compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
Timeline to Hire: Please note that we are looking to hire for this open position in Fall/Winter 2020.
Special note: During the near-term and for a temporary period, this role will be 100% remote/work-from-home. Eventually, the primary work location for this position will be at the global headquarters in Rosemont, IL.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Support Specialist is to serve the needs and fulfill the expectations of Life Fitness customers. The Sales Support Specialist will be the main point of contact for the customer from the acceptance of an order through its successful delivery and installation. The Sales Support Specialist will manage all aspects of the order to ensure that the customer receives the right products, at the right location, at the right time, and is satisfied with the experience of using Life Fitness as a vendor for fitness equipment.
- Enters, schedules, and makes available to ship all sales orders for their respective customers accurately and timely. Finding Pragmatic Solutions to challenges related to product availability and lead time violations that risk meeting a customer’s requested timeline.
- Review reports to ensure timely communication with customers at all required touch points as well as additional provide additional communication as needed.
- Makes order adjustments in response to changing customer needs, product changes including uprev’s, phase outs etc.
- Notifies field sales team of any order adjustments that the customer is making.
- Assumes the lead contact role with the customer; resolves any issues that may impede prompt delivery and successful installation of customer orders.
- Notifies customer and sales force of issues that may prevent the customer from being fully satisfied; works to resolve these issues in a timely fashion.
- Maintains accurate records of all communication with customers and sales reps.
- Maintains order attachments and notes in the system to ensure that reports are accurate and meet supervisory review based upon departmental standards.
- Keeps abreast of current production schedules, product changes, and new product instructions as they relate to existing and new customer orders.
- Participates in the development of procedures for the Customer Operations function.
- Provides assistance to new employees when needed, fostering a team environment with a focus on rapid resolution for our customers.
- Order Processing Volume 400 to 600 orders per year for general territory management or 450 to 600 orders in specialty/strategic accounts.
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 year in customer service, order management, sales support or related function.