How do you want to make an impact?
Have you struggled to find purpose with your work? Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life on a daily basis? If so, then GoHealth is where your search ends!
Our mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. We are a young fast growing company with nearly two decades of insurance purchasing behavior to help re-imagine the process of matching a health insurance plan to a customers specific needs. As the Medicare market continues to grow with over 10,000 people per day turning 65, we assist our customers through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the right product and service. This is where you come in! Are you ready to grow with us?
About the role:
The GoHealth Team Manager will be responsible for both team and individual agent performance. You will be a motivator and supporter of creating and implementing effective sales techniques, increasing sales production per agent, driving compliance, ensuring accurate administrative activities, and promoting GoHealth’s culture. You will be a proven sales leader, interested in making an impact with agents and passionate in driving performance.
What is Takes to be Successful
- Lead a team of 10-20 sales agents
- Understand, Track, and optimize team metrics, such as conversion rates, overall team production, and more
- Serve as a stellar change agent by planning, communicating, and supporting the changes within the call center
- Participate in the planning and on-boarding of new agents for the annual enrollment period and aid in classroom training, material development, and assessment testing
- Use reporting tools, product knowledge, and sales strategies to coach performance
- Partner with support teams to improve call center operations
- Partner with the Agent Performance team to gain a better view of agents' results and identify training needs and performance plans
- Exemplify the top agent performance when selling individual insurance policies to consumers
- 2+ years of sales management or sales leadership experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Outstanding customer focus, sales skills and telephone etiquette
- Able to work well within a team, while developing and motivating staff
- Confident, with a keen eye for business
- Ability to set, satisfy, and exceed targets
- Able and available to work nights, weekends, and extended hours if needed
- Licensed candidates preferred but not required
Benefits and Perks
- Work Remotely
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Birthday celebration recognition
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employee
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. we will be return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC. Currently all employees are working remotely.