Sales Training Program Manager
“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - Develop and implement communications and communication plans to ensure that sellers have the information they need to be successful.
- Ability to learn new technologies to support the packaging of information for our sellers.
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of training processes to help plan and schedule virtual and onsite training events.
- Three to five years of related experience supporting sales teams or human resource training programs and/or a college degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, or Business.
What we'd love to see:
- Functional knowledge of a Learning Management System (Cornerstone on Demand) and Sales Content Platform (Seismic). Working knowledge of Webex, Skype and visual design software (Captivate, Articulate, Indesign).
- Understanding of basic training survey management - ensuring that feedback is collected from attendees after each training event, survey results are effectively summarized and reported back to management, and make recommendations to improve the collection and reporting processes as appropriate.
- Experience with Survey Monkey or similar survey software.
- Strong facilitation skills with experience facilitating virtual training sessions.
- Ability to develop, articulate and execute strong sales enablement governance principles and translate into easy guidance for sellers.
- Change implementation experience a plus.
Impact you’ll make:
- In the first 90 days – This role will learn and represent the sales readiness and sales enablement team capabilities to TU’s sales and support teams and develop a communication strategy to deploy across all of our sales readiness and enablement programs.
- Beyond 90 days - This role will support the sales readiness and sales enablement functions of TransUnion’s go to market strategy for new and existing products by leading the change efforts that will make our sales teams effective – crafting the communication and learning plans to make our sellers successful.
- Develop and deliver training content or facilitate virtual and face to face training sessions to help our sellers understand the tools, people and processes available to deliver the best customer experience – while removing sales distractions along the way.
- Organize and promote sales related materials into an understandable, easy to use structure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.