“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
Dynamics of the Role
TransUnion’s Geographic Sales Organization (GSO) is currently seeking a Regional Vice President (RVP) for our Midwest Region. This RVP is responsible for creating sales and marketing strategies, operational planning, revenue growth and successful implementation of fraud, analytics and risk management solutions within their assigned territory. The RVP will manage a team of Sales Managers who, in turn, manage a team of Account Executives. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales for the Geographic Sales Organization.
The Team’s Focus
Beyond the traditional business of furnishing credit reports for consumer lending, TransUnion Financial Services provides financial institutions with data and solutions to better manage customer relationships. TransUnion’s Geographic Sales Organization (GSO) has a large, diverse client base ranging from top financial institutions to credit unions, in markets that range from mature to emerging. We offer a broad array of products customized to each aspect of our clients’ business: credit risk management, marketing segmentation, fraud and ID management, collections and credit decisioning. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in credit data and analytics. Our team represents a dynamic blend of financial services industry experience and credit expertise.
What we’ll bring:
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
· Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience in business, marketing, MIS, or CIS; MBA preferred.
· 10+ years of successful sales and sales management experience.
· Proven track record of aggressively growing a sales team in Financial Services business in terms of sales reps, revenue generation and new clients.
· Solid understanding of data and analytical solutions within Financial Services with a strong track record of designing and executing against strategic sales plans.
· Ability to travel day and overnight approximately 25% of time.
Impact you’ll make:
· You will develop and implement sales strategies that drive year-over-year growth across both existing and new accounts.
· You will hire, develop and manage a strong team of successful Sales Managers and Account Executives to meet and exceed sales objectives.
· You will manage pipeline generation, account plan development and annual revenue goals for your assigned region.
· You will collaborate closely with TransUnion sales executives and subject matter experts to develop strategic solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a remote role.