Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The overall purpose of the Search Engine Marketing Specialist is to support the Digital Account Executive (DAE) with the execution of the strategy set forth for the client and ensure the monthly budget is spent evenly throughout the day and month. The person in this role will work closely with the DAE to meet ongoing client demands for both new and existing accounts, with an emphasis on high client retention rates. The Search Engine Marketing Specialist is responsible for overseeing the build and optimization of Google AdWords/Bing that meet the business objectives of the client and closely follow the strategy guidelines set by the company.
- Manage a portfolio of budgets and track pacing on a daily/monthly basis.
- Actively monitor bidding strategies to ensure we deliver the best possible results to meet the needs of the client.
- Confirm that all account settings and targeting are accurate at all times.
- Daily optimization of Google AdWords/Bing campaigns by executing changes necessary to improveKey Performance Indicators (KPI) on a daily basis.
- Create tickets and send to appropriate departments for any new display/video ads, tech issues or creative copy requests.
- Send trademark approval requests when needed.
- Document account notes within the Dash (Our CRM system).
- Oversee a variety of daily/monthly/quarterly tasks for assigned accounts and ensure on time completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Business preferred.
- 1 or more years in digital/traditional marketing, media, social advertising or auto industry.
- Must be detailed oriented, self-motivated and highly organized.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Take initiative & be organized.
- One to five years of full-time work history, office experience, internship or other relevant experience.
- Must be able to take direction well.
- Experience with SEM/Display/Remarketing/SEO/YouTube True View is desired but not a requirement.
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.