Senior Account Manager - Enova Decisions at Enova
About the role:
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be primarily responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients and connecting with key stakeholders throughout the entire client lifecycle. Senior Account Managers will manage the implementation process, creation of client account plans and ensure the implementation is completed in a timely manner. Overall responsibility is to ensure client experience is extremely positive through swift communications, accurate problem resolutions and thought leadership of both the clients strategic initiatives and Enova Decisions’ strategic initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as the lead for any and all matters relating to client accounts including but not limited to the proposal development process and the onboarding process
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the overall implementation plan and hold team members and clients accountable for a successful implementation
- Clearly communicate with clients and internal stakeholders during production and provide timely updates regarding the status of the and project plan
- Manage the accounting and compliance related tasks for each client account
- Act as the first line of communication for client experience issues and coordinate with internal teams to ensure timely resolution
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with each client to discuss recent accomplishments and to make plans for the quarter ahead
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 5-7 years of proven relationship management and/or account management experience
- Effective and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to effectively build relationships, promote a collaborative and team environment
- Highly effective problem solver with the ability to solve problems independently
- Project management coordination and be able to drive internal accountability
- Financial services industry experience is nice to have
About Enova Decisions:
Enova Decisions, Enova’s analytics-as-a-service business, leverages the proven technology and analytics experience developed by Enova’s 70+ person analytics team over the past 16+ years. We provide clients with custom, real-time analytics services and instant data-driven decisioning at scale. That means our clients are able to focus less on the operational details and focus more on what matters most to them. Our small team is basically a start-up within Enova. We move quickly and are able to adapt based on client needs. Want to learn more about Enova Decisions and our solutions? Check out www.enovadecisions.com!
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.