Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
The Customer Success Management Team supports our customers in meeting their goals using the Relativity suite of products. The team guides overall value and product adoption based on the customer's individual requirements and segment best practices. The team works with Sales to understand account health and to identify any product or contract retention risks.
The Senior Customer Success Manager understands goals and needs of our most complex and strategic accounts. You will create annual account plans to document and provide both customer and Relativity goals for each specific customer. This might include: onboarding new products, introducing new features, overseeing the upgrade process, ensuring the resolution of customer issues, facilitating strategic discussions around alternate uses of Relativity.
The Senior Customer Success Manager will also coordinate with Relativity Solutions, Sales, and Product Management to establish and provide best practices based on customer trends and us.
Your Role in Action
- Understand customer usage and account health to reduce any renewal risk or product churn
- Identify end-user challenges or requests and connect the customer with Relativity SMEs
- Coordinate with Account Executives for your accounts
- Work with Account Executives to build annual Success Plans for your accounts
- Work with Customer Success leadership teams to help build new offerings and playbooks
- Analyze data to identify trends and trigger opportunities to promote adoption with the customer
- Help implement processes and technology to better identify customer issues
- Help develop best practices by product and customer segment
- Identify potential up-sell opportunities within current accounts
- Provide oversight to complex plans, such as new product configuration/onboarding, and upgrades
- Plan and participate in customer meetings, including Executive Business Reviews
- Work with other departments in the company including: Executive Leadership, Relativity Solutions Group, Sales, Product Management, and Engineering
- Be an internal customer advocate working with leadership to foster a company-wide culture of customer success
- Mentor and support more junior team members
- 7 years of customer-facing support in the software industry
- 5 years of eDiscovery and/or litigation support experience
- Expertise managing large accounts in a customer-facing role
- Address tactical issues and maintain a long-term strategic vision
- Listen to customers, identify business process pains, and recognize opportunities provide the best possible solutions
- Drive collaboration across departments and functions to facilitate issue resolution
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Experience in the software technology sector
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.