ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
The Solution Consultant is a technical consultant with the advanced ability to develop, position and deliver product-specific solutions during sales cycles while achieving quarterly and annual sales objectives for an assigned territory.
- Support product sales as a technical and domain expert of a client-facing sales team
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers’ business challenges and deliver product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
- Answer product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
- Drive strategic programs in top accounts such as customer journey sessions for roadmap and outcome alignment
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and drive additional business value
- Share and learn best practices and re-usable assets with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and trade shows
What you get to do in this role:
· You will work in Customer Workflows, one of ServiceNow’s fastest growing business units
· Working with our Enterprise customers, you’ll support the critical objectives of some our most important customers
· Experience creating customer value across a number of customers in many industries
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 5-8 years’ experience in technical pre-sales
· 3-5 years’ experience with Customer Service, Customer Experience, workflow, or BPM software
· Ability to provide compelling presentations and demos both virtually via Zoom and in person, with travel, when we get back to face-to-face meetings
· Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
· Creative problem-solving skills with a flexible mindset and a desire to work in a fast-paced high growth organization
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.