Senior Sales Director, Partner Sales at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Accountable leader with a demonstrated track record of delivering Sales results with the associated sales management and leadership skills to build and lead the G10 partners (our 10 global partners: HCL, Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, Capgemini, NTT, Fujitsu, Atos) through a team of world class G10 Account Executives, to achieve the targeted annual NNACV (Net New Annual Contract Value) with a 35%+ Compound Annual Growth Rate over the next 3-5 years
- Enable team to develop and execute joint pursuit plans with the G10 Account Executives and ACE (Global Alliances & Channel Ecosystem) Solution Consultants to create new sources of ‘Client 0’ revenue growth via two primary sales motions (Sell to IT & Design In for next gen IP based managed services) with and through a Service Provider delivery model – with the G10 partners
- Work hand in hand with the G10 GAD (Global Alliance Director), as part of a “2 in a box” operating & coverage model, to optimize 360 alignment and accelerated growth with the G10 partner.
- Leverage the current ACE op model, which ensures G10 Account Executives provide support and assistance to the (a) SRAM’s (Strategic Regional Alliance Manager) (b) field sales reps for end customer accounts and/or (c) GAD’s on customer attached field related opportunities (dedicated sales transactions), ensuring timely, predictable and effective sales execution
- Ensure the G10 Account Executive team support and contribute to the GAD plan for all matters relating to Client Zero and Built on Now framework/SP strategies
- Attract, recruit, develop and retain top G10 Sales talent
- Execute the ACE transformation Roles & Responsibilities ‘self-competency’ assessments to assess talent & skill gaps with associated HR change management plan
- Strong professional network and ensures diverse and inclusive best practices to attract & recruit top talent to key roles
- Lead the effective collaboration to shape and frame “deal level” strategies & tactics between sales and partners at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & NNACV ‘Sourced-Influence’ revenue
- Work strategically to identify new industry specific ‘use cases and solutions’ with key partners
- Develop world class business plans with associated QBR governance & exec sponsorship with the targeted G10 partners to include committed targets & shared metrics with associated governance
- Manage potential roadmap conflicts and develop aligned approaches and resolutions at Executive levels
To be successful in this role you have:
- Established executive level relationships within the relevant G10 partner executives including the CIO & CPO
- Strong executive presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement
- C-suite relationship engagement and management
- Knowledge of Global System Integrators & Service Providers is a must
- Ability to engage directly in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate joint engagement as and when necessary
- Align with ACE stakeholders to ensure interlock and execution of Global 360 plans with G10 partners, at a strategy and multi-year regional business plans from a SP perspective
- Work with regions to align, localize and execute the ACE global op model (including partner portfolio segmentation) with regional sales, presales, enablement & services governance to ensure regional leadership input and feedback for ongoing refinement
- Align & leverage ACE global initiatives & programs to enable efficient and scalable processes (eg; Joint Pursuit/Account Planning & Strategic Deal Registration), forecasting, compensation, training, and op excellence
- The ideal candidate will have 15 plus years of prior global alliances and partner sales including business development executive leadership experience in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue & accelerated growth with & through SI-SP partners in collaboration with an enterprise sales force.
- Proven skills building Go-to-market plans for channel and partner organizations.
- Preference for successful industry experience working with the strategic systems integrators and service providers that utilize Software/SaaS, embedded in their Service Offerings
- Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Past experience and relationships with major SI’s and Managed Service Providers
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.