Senior Solution Architect - AWS - Remote Availability at Ensono
Ensono is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect with Public Cloud architecture experience to join our team. As a Public Cloud Senior Solutions Architect, you will collaborate with counterparts in Sales and Client Partners on client opportunities to build cloud-based solutions which address our Clients’ needs by leveraging Ensono Public Cloud product and services. Ensono’s Public Cloud Services is a practice area within Ensono focused entirely on the architecture, security, delivery, and automation required to run mission-critical applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The team focuses on the acceleration of our Client’s Hybrid-Cloud initiatives.
- Understand the Sales Engagement Process, works across teams from leadership and onward to influence pre-sales, sales strategy, engagement models and solution methodologies.
- Comfortable working in an overlay sales structure to assist the sales team with the business and technical values associated with solutions.
- Understand and communicate the value proposition of Ensono’s Cloud Transform product and services in conjunction with our AWS offerings
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, decompose work for manageability, and time management and prioritization are essential attributes
- Capacity to define outcomes, evaluate alternative approaches, understand key constraints, and develop appropriate solutions
- Partner with our Product Management team to continuously improve our offerings based on market demands, technology advancement, and client innovation
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the Ensono portfolio and emerging technologies in the marketplace. Strong attention to detail, as well as follow-up techniques.
- Developing and documenting solutions that meet client’s (technical and business) requirements
- Present solutions and proposals to client executive and influencers
- Solution Pricing Analysis including Saving Levers and TCO Analysis
- Up to 10% to 15 % travel maybe required.
- Gather information and requirements, Conduct Assessments and Data Analysis
- Conduct Solution Design Workshops, Design Resilient Architectures
- Define Performant Architectures, Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Define Operationally Excellent Architectures, Manage AWS Accounts and resources
- Implementing and Managing Cloud Storage, Deploy and manage EC2 Instances
- Configure and manage VPC, Design Auditing and Monitoring Strategies
- Optimize Consumption Strategies, Design a business continuity strategy
- Design for deployment, migration, and integration
- Determine appropriate use of AZ and Multi-Region architectures
- Design for High Availability, Design a Data Life-cycle management strategy
- Architect a continuous integration and deployment process
- Determine the right services based on business needs (e.g., RTO/RPO, cost)
- Automation, Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
- Determine a strategy for migrating existing on-premises workloads to the cloud
- Select migration tools and/or services for new and migrated solutions
- Multi-Cloud environments and data integration
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on Public Cloud Platform - AWS
- Familiarity with Automation scripting language – Infrastructure - AWS CloudFormation scripting
- Must be independent, self-motivated, a self-starter and possess a good working attitude
- Professional communication, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- High degree of confidence and poise.
- Client focused and results driven
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture - AWS
- Broad technology knowledge, with an emphasis on Public and Private cloud computing, with deep expertise in Amazon Web Service
- Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications
- Experience building, maintaining, and enhancing business relationships within and outside the company.
- Ability to gain clients’ confidence as a trusted advisor
- Engagement focused on Client’s Buyer and Technical Influencers
- Ability to articulate technical, financial and business solution and value proposition
- Ability to Present Proposal document, Business Case and TCO Financial Models
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database services - AWS
- Define the Public Cloud and its value proposition
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for a Cloud-based application
- Ability to identify which Cloud services meet a given technical requirement
- Ability to list the different cloud architecture design principles
- Define the Public Cloud Shared Responsibility model
- Understand terms such as High Availability, Scalability, Elasticity, Agility, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery
- Describe the differences between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Describe the differences between Public, Private and Hybrid cloud models
- Understand the differences between Capital Expenditure (Capex) and Operational Expenditure (OpEx)