Senior Solution Architect at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Due to the success of our products we are experiencing growth in virtually all areas of our organization. To sustain our growth, we are looking for people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in and stand out!
We support the ServiceNow’s Sales organization, focused transforming the way ServiceNow sellers work and transact with Customers.
We are tasked with re-imaging re-architecting ServiceNow’s Go to Market engine, which includes CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), CPQ (SAP Callidus) Entitlement Mgmt (SAP EMS) and, eCommerce for our Sellers, Partners and Customers..
The Senior Solution Architect position is a highly technical position with responsibility to define the vision, set the strategy, define the overall solution & data architecture required to transform ServiceNow’s Go to Market engine.
- Define a modernized and scalable end to end architecture for Sales IT that delivers business critical capabilities and experiences for our sellers, partners and customers
- Guide delivery teams by helping them apply the target architecture to their projects/solutions
- Provide business process expertise for domains such as CRM, CPQ, Entitlements and Renewals
- Consult with team on data migrations, systems integrations, and other technical issues
- Guide delivery teams with direction on how to smartly leverage ServiceNow, D365 and SAP products to build solutions that are performant, secure and compliant with architecture guidelines and deliver seamless experiences
- Guide decision making process for build versus buy solutions
- Ensure new business systems and existing business system changes fit into the business systems landscape and comply with enterprise architecture requirements
- Ensure proposed architecture and solution are sound, comply with enterprise architecture requirements and fit into the overall application landscape.
- Review projects with business systems analysts and solutions architects while functional and technical architecture are determined
- Be proactive. Keep identifying areas of improvement and work with BSAs in getting improvements adopted and implemented.
- Provide leadership and establish a culture that continuously strives towards best practice and solutions excellence
- Be a thought-leader and influencer, able to influence and coach tech leads, solutions architects and the business
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or a related field
- Expertise envisioning and deploying CRM, CPQ or Commerce solutions for SaaS companies, with a history of successful implementations/projects
- Must be able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience with general consulting skills that include team facilitation, business case development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, and business process redesigning
- Systems implementation skills include requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Combines solid technical skills with business solution pragmatism. Is pragmatic, practical and solution-oriented.
- Understands team-based software development. Knows what’s relevant in delivering custom enterprise applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an engaging personality. A proven ability to effectively interface with developments leads, BSAs, management and customers.
- Prior experience with ServiceNow or Microsoft Dynamics or SAP Callidus cloud is a plus
- Some software development background or experience working for a software company
- Previous consulting or project management experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.