Senior Solution Consultant
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of commercial customer needs and performing pre demo needs analysis
- Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via webex
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POC
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has/can:
- Must be able to forge a successful teaming approach with your sales counterpart to sell Medical, State, Local, and Education solutions, leading the technical value proposition and primary experience demonstration.
- Communicate ServiceNow’s vision, partner ecosystem and key differentiators.
- Collaborate with Business Unit, Product Line Sales and Partner teams to bring key technologies together to deliver high impact solutions.
- Industry knowledge of multiple EHR offerings and meaningful use requirements, or government initiatives and mandates, deployment strategies and key feature differentiators.
- Experience in the direct to patient care (Hospital Systems with Patient beds) or State, Local, and/or Higher Education industry as designer, implementer or strategic technologies.
- Industry knowledge of workflows, standards and roles, SOAP and REST experience for product integration.
- Presentation expert with proven track record of influencing individual and groups of decision makers to act.
- Pre-sales Technical Experience (demonstrations, proof of concept, pilot coordination).
- Succinct and to the point with track record of flourishing within a fast paced, highly dynamic environment.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.