Senior Solution Consultant at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is changing the way government works. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We are proud of our culture. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a Senior Solution Consultant to provide technical sales support to the sales force, and to provide prospective customers with product and solution advice during pre-sales discussions. The Solution Consultant will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of the ServiceNow SaaS solution.
What you get to do in this role:
• Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
• Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
• Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
• Participation in several Proof of Concepts
• Eloquent and fluid communication of technical/business concepts
• Main speaker at executive briefings/marketing events
• Established Relationships with colleagues in development/support/marketing/operations
• ITIL certification and understanding
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Pre-sales experience and with one of more of the following is highly desirable; ITSM, SDLC, PPM, GRC, Cloud Orchestration, Event Management, Orchestration Technologies, Asset Discovery Technologies, Service Mapping Technologies, Configuration Automation Technologies, Business Intelligence, or any complimentary technologies.
• Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
• Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience in the Federal procurement cycle
• Working knowledge of one or more US Federal Agencies
• US Citizenship is required
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.