Senior Solution Sales Executive, Employee Experience at ServiceNow
KC or St. Louis.
ServiceNow believes in the power of technology to reduce the complexity in our jobs. At ServiceNow, we make work, work better for people with modern digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
Built on the Now Platform, our product portfolio delivers the IT, employee, and customer workflows that matter—with enterprise solutions to help drive every part of a company’s digital transformation. Companies can simplify how work gets done, deliver intuitive experiences, and build digital workflow apps with a single cloud platform.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
· Develop a sales strategy within the defined territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
· Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
· Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
· Pipeline creation and management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
· Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
· Develop, in coordination with Product Management and Product Marketing, key sales and go-to-market strategies and objectives to establish ServiceNow as a leader in HR Service Management
· Provide industry expertise in the development and implementation of specific market strategies and programs to improve logo penetration
· Work closely across sales organization to enable and ensure comprehension of customer needs to drive quality interactions and outcomes across the enterprise
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, priority customers, partners and the industry at large
· Work closely with product marketing to develop commercial strategies including sales plays, customer success stories, positioning/messaging, sales strategy and toolsQualifications
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal person will have:
· Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
· New business sales focus
· Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within both the IT and HCM, HR, HR Service Delivery, or Workplace Service Delivery space), managing large and complex deals
· Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
· Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
· Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
· Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations including the C-level and internally across the business
· Executive presence and influencing skillsAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.