Solution Consultant, Alliances & Channels - Central
Solution Consultant, Alliances & Channels
Location: Central, US (Minneapolis/Chicago/Dallas/Denver/Houston)
ServiceNow is changing the way organizations work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of Service Management for the enterprise. Our cloud platform allows HR to structure their engagement with employees; empowering them through modern self-reliance and freeing themselves to focus on the most strategic matters. ServiceNow is defining the new HR Service Management market.
ServiceNow is seeking a Solution Consultant aligned to support our Alliance and Channels Partners. In this role, you will be expected to provide pre-sales support, technical product and architecture advice and on-going communication of the latest ServiceNow solutions/capabilities in this domain. Additionally, you will be responsible for evangelizing ServiceNow mindshare to our partner community to aide them to evolve their solutions leveraging a ServiceNow First approach, sell effectively to their customers, and extend the ServiceNow value proposition.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We are proud of our culture. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
As a Solution Consultant, you will:
- Take a lead role in delivering and managing the technical enablement and pre-sales focus areas for our Alliance and Channels Partners
- Help develop and deliver programs that enable our Partners to demonstrate the value of HR Service Management on the ServiceNow platform
- Acquire and expand working knowledge of all ServiceNow HR applications
- Create long term enduring relationships with Partners and the senior leadership within those Partners within the HR industry segment to understand their go to market strategy and support their client pursuits
- Execute a firm wide awareness plan to drive mindshare of ServiceNow within the Partner Communities
- Identify/collaborate on business development opportunities for market differentiated offerings by our Partners based on the ServiceNow platform
- Promote ServiceNow training tools, sales tools and content, and information resources available to our Partner organizations, including on-going updates of platform/application advancements
- Provide oversight on, and ensure successful completion of Partner initiatives and any necessary RFx assistance
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues within our organization.
- Collaborate, actively share knowledge, and promote best known methods amongst other ServiceNow Solution Consulting team members
- Travel for Partner, Customer, and Organizational activities up to 50%
- 5+ years HR Service Delivery or Human Capital Management (HCM) systems experience - SaaS experience is preferable.
- 7+ years of Solution Consulting experience
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies and cloud computing
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions
- Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance
- Has experience working in a large corporate enterprise, government environments, engaging at the CxO level
- Significant technical and business consulting pre-sales experience
- Superb problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation skills
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
Experience that will help you stand out:
- Must be experienced in business development
- Experience developing on competitive platforms
- ServiceNow platform development experience
- ServiceNow certifications
- Experience working with Alliance and Channel Partners in both “Sell To” and “Sell With” opportunities
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.