Solution Consultant - Integrated Risk Management at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We're the fastest growing Enterprise Cloud Software Company in the world above $1 Billion. And we believe it is great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come Join our Sales A-Team
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
ServiceNow is seeking driven Pre-Sales Integrated Risk Management (IRM) Solution Consultants. The IRM Solution Consultant will provide solution leadership and expertise to support customers during the sales engagement. The IRM Solution Consultant will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by leveraging the ServiceNow Integrated Risk Management solution suite and provide subject matter expertise around the value the suite brings to the customer. This is a hands on presales SC who is capable of going wide and deep on solution development and positioning.
What you get to do in this role:
• Responsible for creating innovative solutions leveraging ServiceNow's Integrated Risk Management Solutions
• Review customer's current business processes and translate to customer pain points
• Respond to customer questions relating to ServiceNow IRM solution
• This role is pivotal in providing our growing customer base, with lessons learned, strategies, and advice to enhance real world integrated risk programs
• Develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on IRM and GRC Solutions
• Contribute and maintain a showcase of IRM solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
• Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of IRM on the ServiceNow platform
• Configure solution environments to address customer requirements and business issues
• Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new capabilities that address customer needs
• Share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the other team members
• Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
• Supporting Marketing events - user conferences, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, webinars, etc...
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• 7+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in Integrated Risk Management or Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) solutions and programs
• Work experience or strong understanding of risk management, policy & compliance management, business continuity, crisis planning, disaster recovery, vendor risk/third party supply chain management, privacy management, regulatory change management
• Strong working knowledge of GRC processes and solutions such as Archer or Metricstream, IBM OpenPages, OneTrust, etc.
• Experience in regulatory compliance for vertical specific requirements within financial services vertical
• Ability to architect and effectively communicate solutions to business challenges
• Experience working in a large government or corporate enterprise environment.
• Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including applicable regulations, business drivers, and evolving business needs, etc.
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent training in and 3-5 years of experience is required.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent.
• Willing to travel up to 50%-60% **post-COVID this may be less
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.