Our Solutions Engineer acts as a Solution Consultant who is responsible for presenting our product and services in the best light to prospects and customers and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solutions Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage both their technical and sales skills, including the ability to configure and effectively demonstrate the current features and functionality within the Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™.
Specifically, you will work with Fusion Account Executives and Account Managers to:
- Respond to prospect requests for product and services information, price quotes, and product trials
- Determine prospect requirements for product capabilities and Advisory Services
- Structure solutions to address prospect requirements
- Manage the Fusion Framework® demonstration process, including incorporation of representative samples of data and customer use-case features and functionality
- Support development and presentation of proposals
- Provide sales training and pre-sales support to the sales team, ensuring their full awareness and knowledge of the Fusion Framework®, its capabilities, and new features
- Work with the Delivery team to successfully transition the customer into implementation
- Keep Marketing and Product Management apprised of evolving market needs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related program, preferably with a business focus
- Knowledge of related SaaS applications or web technology
- Experience with Salesforce.com or Force.com strongly preferred
- Specific knowledge of enterprise integration technologies (APIs, Middleware, ETL tools, etc.) strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills, including oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal
- Ability to translate complex technologies to all user types
- Ability to be a self-starter, demonstrating the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and see them through to completion
- Ability to quickly innovate and adapt to a rapidly changing technology landscape
- Minimum of 4 years at an enterprise software or services company in a technically focused, customer-facing role. Technical sales experience preferred.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.