ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Solution Sales Executive Customer Experience will be responsible for Enterprise market success in the Dallas Region for ServiceNow’s Customer Service Management product. This product is built on ServiceNow’s market leading Service Management platform and applies service management discipline to improve an organizations service relationships (NPS) with its customers through a 360-degree improvement in customer service processes.
You will be responsible for communicating the Customer Experience value proposition to enterprise prospects. You will develop a strong partnership with your designated Account Executives and Solution Consultant to provide a comprehensive and compelling message to Customer Service leaders across all industries within your region.
What you get to do in this role:
· Be the voice of the customer and of regional sales teams the Dallas Region
· Work closely with designated sales teams to ensure understanding of customer needs and drive quality interactions and outcomes
· Communicate competitive intelligence and activity to manager and BU to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
· Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
· Support the regional ServiceNow partner channels to drive an effective customer experience
· Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to the field in order to streamline and standardize CSM solution presentations and value proposition.
· Become a trusted advisor to our community of customersQualifications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 5+ years sales experience within a CRM, field service solution provider or related high technology business environment.
· A strong understanding of CRM market and Customer Service-related business processes.
· Willingness to do whatever it takes to win in the market against stiff competition.
· Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral media.
· Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with both C-level execs at customers as well as with individuals in ServiceNow internal and external eco-system
· Works well in a Team Environment.
· Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.