Solution Sales Representative at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThis department is responsible for selling Motorola Solutions' commercial suite of software products.
The Solution Sales Representative will be responsible, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for sales, strategic account planning and overall relationship management of a specific geographic territory
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales plan for each “target” account and or geography and their buying centers covering the full portfolio of Motorola's security suite of products and services
- Become proficient at identifying customer’s needs and addressing their requirements
- Proactively develop opportunities encompassing a wide range of software products and services
- Proactively engage and work with channel partners and their internal counterparts in selling Motorola products and services
- Become proficient at demonstrating and explaining Motorola's full security software suite via web demo and in person
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Seeking 2+ years of proven sales experience
- Ability to work out of Salt Lake City office. Exceptions can be made based on work experience
- This position is subject to working in high security areas governed by the US Department of Justice's "Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Security Policy" and therefore requires successfully passing a more stringent fingerprint background check administered by Motorola Solutions Inc. customers
- Bachelors Degree with 2+ years of sales/public safety experience or 6+ years of sales/public safety experience
- Must be able to obtain background clearance as required by government customer
Travel RequirementsUnder 25%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.