Solutions Engineer at Infutor Data Solutions
About the job
Infutor Data Solutions is the expert in Consumer Identity Management and Identity Resolution, offering award-winning solutions to a variety of brands and martech firms. These world-class data solutions enable businesses to most accurately identify key consumer information, powering them to make critical, strategic business decisions. We do this through access to the most comprehensive and accurate data, provided through powerful and flexible technology, giving businesses extensive insight into the core of their business. Infutor's data solutions drive essential business functions in identity verification, fraud and risk, marketing, analytics, multi-media, and compliance applications.
Our company of rapidly-growing data, technology and analytics leaders is looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team that has recently been recognized as:
- Crain’s Best Places to Work Company
- Crain’s Best-Paying Company
- BuiltIn Best Places to Work
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the US
- AdWeek Top 20 Fastest Growing Solution Providers
- Martech Breakthrough Award Winner for Best Contact Database Solution
Position Summary: The Solutions Engineer provides in-depth data expertise to support the technical relationship with Infutor’s customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions.
- Provide in-depth data expertise to support the technical relationship with Infutor’s customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions.
- Support sales with excellent technical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Accountable for creation of client facing presentations, providing direction on products and services that can be leveraged to achieve clients’ goals, responding to technical questions, data mining, data analysis, and helping sales teams create sales strategies based on their product knowledge.
- Understand the needs of the client, any problems or unmet needs the client is faced with and presents products as a tool to fix the problem or fulfill the need.
- Responsible for gathering client solution requirements through collaborating with the client and internal staff.
- Understands how products interact and may be modified to meet client requirements.
- Coordinate and manage internal resources (sales, sales support, product, operations, IT) to ensure solutions fulfill client needs and to estimate development and implementation efforts from both a time and expense perspective.
- Responsible for Insights in the form of professional presentations with an industry or sub-vertical point of view. Insights can be analytic and/or technical in nature. Strong persuasion skills are needed during sales meetings/appointments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of data analysis in a sales, sales support role, or equivalent experience in customer-facing role
- Must know how to write SQL queries
- Must possess strong presentation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels
- Highly proficient with Powerpoint, Excel and related analytical tools (Python, SQL, R, AWS)
- Aptitude for solving complex problems and a strong analytical aptitude
- Must be detail oriented, intellectually curious, able to flush out complete requirements in support of solution development and delivery.
- Organized and should have presence of mind, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Provide feedback to both product management and senior sales management on returned assessments to ensure sales training effectiveness and product quality
- Must be prepared to travel 10%
- Flexible Work Environment and Remote Work Opportunities - (AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, IL, IN, KS, MO, MI, NC, NJ, TN, WI)
- Paid Wellness Days Off
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical & Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round