Sr. Director, Business Development
This person will be responsible for managing corporate and field-based relationships with our Global Alliance Partners (System Integrators, Service Providers, Referral Partners, Technology Partners and Sourcing Advisors) based in or lead from North America. Global Alliance Partners may be actively engaged in our existing accounts or may be creating new account opportunities. The BDM will coordinate and engage on active selling opportunities with our Account Executives and specialty teams and focus on aligning our technology strategies with our partner’s services and solutions strategy, driving a joint outcome that is customer focused. As a seasoned professional with a wide range of experiences, you will use professional concepts and company objectives to produce creative complex partnering proposals focused on incremental growth of the Ensono portfolio. Key success criteria will include lead generation that results in both defined Monthly Recurring Revenue and New Logo targets.
- Identification and qualification of opportunities to leverage the strategic relationship with our GA partners in existing and new accounts in North America
- Ongoing Global and Enterprise account planning that include development of a partner strategy. This strategy will support the Ensono account’s team’s plan to deliver Ensono products and solutions
- Evaluation and management (in coordination with Product Management) of new joint initiatives and business opportunities attacking whitespace and driving incremental revenue and mutual partner value
- May be asked to meet end user customers and deliver the Ensono Alliances Value Proposition and introduce corresponding Alliance Partners as it pertains to transformation, legacy infrastructure and cloud strategy
- Creative thinking by leveraging our partners to introducing new service opportunities that would lead to Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Leveraging our partner’s vertical expertise on the application and business strategy side to drive client solutions
- With the sales Proposal Management Team, support the coordination of responses to RFP’s (request for proposal) and following up with partner(s) to be sure to maximize the potential of proposing Ensono products and technology solutions
- Clearly understands and articulates Go to Market business value of assigned target partners, creative business solutions, and overall strategy.
- Advise Ensono Sales and Solution Architecture on which GA partners to proactively involve in Ensono opportunities based on partner offerings and their vertical capabilities
- Supporting the Vice-President of Sales execution plan within North America:
- Building local relationships with Global Alliance Partners Sales teams
- Establishing a regular cadence with the Partners to review opportunities
- Work with Account Executives to drive engagement with end customers and targeted GA partners: Own the GA Account heat map. This includes identifying accounts, updating Alliance Partners, and maintaining document.
- Broker and facilitate communication with key GA partners to identify and resolve gaps & challenges, and conflicts within GA partner community in accounts and across your assignments
- Serves as point of contact for specific alliances; coordinates alliance activities; and may participate in contract negotiations to create alliances which are strategically and financially advantageous.
- Develops and executes comprehensive communication plans to educate partners on Ensono capabilities and products.
- Ensures key executives with Ensono are part of a broad partner relationship that connects at a company level.
- Provides feedback to relevant Ensono product, sales, and functional teams on perceptions and experiences with Ensono among our partners and sourcing advisors
- Leads and executes advisory briefings and workshops
- Develops and maintains joint collateral with subcontractor and prime-contractor implementation partners
- 10+ years, extensive experience in selling
- Experience driving a joint ecosystem strategy with partners
- Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specification required to sell products and services is required
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help business partner making buying decision
- Program and sales campaign managements skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across function/regions
Primary Location City/State:
Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.