Sr Enterprise Federal Account Executive at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Enterprise Federal Account Executive responsible for new business within DOJ. You will accomplish this through account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development strategies and completing field-based sales activities within a defined set of prospects, territory or vertical.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop relationships with multiple Program Directors within DOJ and US Courts Agencies.
- Oversee client relationship mapping to the account team, orchestrating an account strategy across a broad virtual team (Solutions Consultants, Solutions Specialist, Success resources, Partners and Marketing, etc.)
- As a Core Sr Account Account Executive, drive all lines of ServiceNow products to these agency clients.
- Serve as the agency's trusted advisor by understanding their business and advising on how ServiceNow can help enable their existing and future roadmap.
- Coordinate client engagements by engaging product line specialists, value consultants, principal architects, sales leadership, customer advocates, and various product leadership teams.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of sales experience within software OR solutions sales organization
- Experience establishing trusted relationships with current and prospective clients and other teams
- Experience producing new business, negotiate deals, and maintain healthy Program Lead relationships.
- Experience achieving sales targets
- The ability to understand the "bigger picture" and our plans around IT
- Experience promoting a customer success focus in a "win as a team" environment
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.