Sr. Global Sales Excellence Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
In this role, you will be a key member in driving Customer Outcomes Sales Excellence globally. Global Sales Excellence responsibilities include creation of our services sales development plan and go-to-market approach, collateral, and execution.
- Lead specific workstreams driving Customer Outcomes GTM priorities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (finance, corporate strategy, marketing, offer development, enablement, operations, IT, products) ensure aligned execution to drive success.
- Identify/Lead/support strategic investment in Customer Outcomes GTM related initiatives to maximize ROI and business impact as per business priorities and goals.
- Collaborate with business operations teams on improvements to systems and process to increase Services Sales productivity
- Coach sellers and assist leaders on adopting and driving our Value Based Selling Sales methodology
- Leverage field experience to provide input on Customer Outcomes long term go to market planning in areas such as – territory assignment, compensation model design, org design
- Work closely with Offer development team on defining prescriptive Sales plays to accelerate Demand Generation
- Participate in Geo and Area Quarterly business reviews to provide insight, coaching, and updates on Sales Excellence priorities
- Create Strong relationships with internal sales teams to create mindshare and alignment with those teams
- Partner with Finance/Operations to produce data driven insights on Services Sales performance
- Assist in executing talent management plan – assessing, enabling, recruiting and developing our Sales talent.
- 7-10 years minimum of field services sales experience, preferably Services sales in a technology company.
- Global Experience/Perspective
- Executive presence, strong verbal and written communication
- Be a trusted advisor to the senior leadership by leading high impact initiatives, thinking big and strategically, eye for detail and strong handle on execution.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to influence without authority
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.