Sr Manager Analytics (REMOTE) at KeHE Distributors
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Senior Manager Analytics, Sales Operations is a highly cross functional role at the intersection of business analytics and technical dashboard and report development. The incumbent will need to be a Player/Coach by leading a team of analysts in complete project management from inception to execution as well as actively develop on critical topics. This position will be an integral member of the Sales Analytics team and play a key role in supporting Sales initiatives and projects including collection, development, and change management efforts associated with their scope of projects. This position will collaborate closely with business groups (e.g. Sales, Merchandising, Supply Chain) as well as other BI & IT functional groups to enable truly data-driven decision making and insights. As with all positions at KeHE, it is expected that all actions of the Sales Enablement Analyst will be consistent with KeHE's Mission, Vision and Values.
- Build, lead, and develop team of Power BI analysts
- Build and own Sales Power BI roadmap
- Centralize, rationalize, and harmonize existing dashboards across related functions (Sales, Supply Chain, Merchandising, Finance, etc) in spirit of One Source of the Truth
- Work cross functionally to define clear Business & Use cases for further development
- Drive process improvement, streamline of reports & dashboards, & simplify the day to day for constituents
- Prioritization of projects that will move the business forward and create impact
- Prioritization of key objectives/goals & management/troubleshooting of critical issues
- Development & ownership of Power BI dashboards to enable the Sales organization to make high quality decisions including programming & query development
- Experience leading development team in a Sales related organization
- Owns change management efforts for their area of ownership and broader team where appropriate
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- Bachelor's degree in business, or computer science preferred.
- Microsoft Power BI or comparable programming and development
- Experience leading and developing teams
- A minimum of 8-10 years' experience working in CPG and/or Retailer Industries
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
Strong analytical and thinking skills and desire to learn new skills
- Talent communicating effectively both orally and in writing with people at all organizational levels.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced business environment. Capacity to learn and process quickly.
- Team player that is confident and works to build trust and collaborates with others
- Project Management skills
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with company goals
- A self-starter who possesses initiative, sense of urgency, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and effectively in a team environment