Sr. Presales Advisory Solution Consultant – Field Service Management at ServiceNow
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it is great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. Great service means more than just engaging your customers. Connect customer service with other teams to resolve issues quickly and proactively.
As a member of our pre-sales team you will have a major impact on our future success. While customers have purchased and implemented ServiceNow Customer Service Management in the past, this is a relatively new and exciting product focus for ServiceNow. Members of this team will have an opportunity to drive this next growth engine for ServiceNow, along with support from the business unit, executive team, and sales.
As a Field Service Management Solution Consultant (Presales) you will report into the Customer Workflows Solution Consulting team. You will be responsible for supporting the technical sales efforts for our largest Field Service opportunities and help to create enablement assets for GTM execution. You will work with other highly motivated Solution Consultants and Sales Executives. You will be the product expert that conveys value to address ServiceNow customers’ business issues relative to Field Service Management. As a highly skilled specialist, you will contribute to the development of concepts, techniques & assets that enablable the global team. You will engage in complex tasks in creative and effective ways requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues. You will make recommendations for new procedures.
What you get to do in this role:
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of Field Service Management solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
- Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of Field Service Management on the ServiceNow platform
- Handle product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new features that address customer needs
- Share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the other team members
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Communicate with both business and technical decision makers
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at executive briefings / marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years of related experience.
- Pre-sales experience and Field Service / Customer Service / Dispatch and Optimization / Work Order Management
- Ability to work with integration and implementation partners
- Proven pre-sales skills: excellent communication skills in writing, speaking and presenting
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Is passionate about evangelizing our capabilities and success on social media and the ServiceNow Community website
- Experience speaking with both business decision makers, and technical decision makers
- Self-starter; ability to effectively complete tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow Platform or who exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product development
- Ability to multi-task and drive, own & execute on priority initiatives to completion
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel
- Flexible with creative problem-solving skills
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.