Strategic Customer Success Manager, Global Strategy at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own and assume ultimate responsibility for client renewals, retention and net retention targets for your customers
- Be your customers’ main point of contact and trusted advisor at Braze
- Partner with Account Executives, taking a lead role to ensure excellent customer experience and commercial alignment
- Drive feature adoption by building a shared Success Plan with your customers, providing strategic guidance, enablement, and day-to-day advice to help them hit their objectives with Braze
- Drive customer advocacy by building strong customer relationships and creating mutual value for your customers and Braze
- Be a strategic thought leader for your customers, analyzing use-cases and recommending market/vertical best practices to enhance client marketing programs.
- Proactivly analyze your customer product usage to identify opportunities and risks to account health
- You may be a Lead CSM on global group accounts coordinating internationally across other Braze CSMs, along with diverse customer teams, to create a seamless customer experience assisting customer in developing Centres of Excellence and benefiting from knowledge sharing across their group
- Maintain ongoing regular contact with your customers via ad-hoc communications, regular check-ins, events, and Executive Business Reviews.
- Advocate for your customers, soliciting and synthesizing customer product feedback to contribute to product development
- Provide continuing education for customers to maximize product usage, identifying new or unused Braze features that could provide value for your customer and represent an upsell opportunity for Braze.
- In addition to being a dedicated contact for strategy, product training inquiries, and non-technical support for your direct accounts coordinate with other Braze teams including Technical Support, Industry Solutions, and Deliverability Services to ensure your customers receive the support they need simply and seamlessly
- Work with Onboarding Managers and other Customer Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing activity.
- You will likely spend time onsite with customers and travel internationally
WHO YOU ARE
You are an established customer success professional who finds satisfaction in helping your customers achieve great things. You have an excellent track record in customer success or a related role and are excited to work with complex multinational businesses.
- You have significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, Agile, etc).
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
- 3-6 years experience managing complex accounts (Fortune 100, FTSE, DAX, etc. - ACV of $500K or more) across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.