Strategic Global Alliances Director – TCS at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
The Strategic Global Alliances Director – TCS, within the Alliances & Channels Ecosystem (ACE) organization will be accountable to create a world-class 360 Global Alliance with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and other targeted leading SI’s. In this role it will be critical to tightly align with the Global ACE mission & transformational operating model principles to enable & accelerate NOW growth to $15B+ over the next 5+ years.
This individual will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ will be synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for our joint NOW-TCS and other targeted SI clients.
· Develop a global 360 multi-year business plan with TCS and other targeted SI’s focused on Co-Sell & Co-Delivery to Accelerate joint Clients’ Digital Transformation Journey with associated business outcomes in targeted markets
· Enable & establish World Class Delivery Global Capacity supporting ServiceNow’s 3 geographies (Americas, EMEA, APJ) by Product Line
Accelerate Services innovation in targeted industries via compelling ‘Use Cases’
· Drive Alliance operational rigor and business review governance & cadence with ServiceNow and TCS and other targeted SI’s senior executives
· Reporting to the Vice President, Global Strategic Alliances, this individual will align to and work closely with ServiceNow's ACE Regional VP’s to operationalize and localize TCS and other targeted SI’s global multiyear plan for regional execution. This leader will ensure that the ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs are the foundation for our global 360 relationship with TCS and other targeted SI’s.
· This individual will virtually build & lead the NOW badged TCS and other targeted SI’s aligned internal community of highly skilled Regional Alliance Managers & Solution Consultants dedicated to the TCS and other targeted SI’s Alliance. The NOW TCS, HCL, other targeted SI’s resources will be responsible to enable co-selling/co-delivery, partner management & regional governance to enable and accelerate growth against prescribed ACE ‘NNACV’ via ‘Sourced’ & ‘Influence’ revenue targets for TCS and other targeted SI’s. This leader will have cross functional engagement with field sales, product line specialists, pre-sales, marketing and customer outcome services teams to drive accelerated pipeline expansion and growth via NOW’s platform & solutions and successful co-delivery within our very large and large enterprise account segment. This is a high profile executive position providing a significant platform for professional growth & business impact.
· Virtually lead a team of aligned Regional Alliance Managers who inform and help localize global joint GTM plans for regional execution
· Manage all facets of our joint GTM motion & transactions models with TCS and other targeted SI’s to include Service Provider, Resell & Influence, as well as ‘Internal Sell To’ in collaboration with the assigned ‘Sell to’ resource covering TCS and other targeted SI’s
· Lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” tactics between sales and TCS and other targeted SI’s at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & NNACV ‘Sourced-Influence’ revenue
· Work strategically to identify new industry specific ‘use cases and solutions’ with TCS and other targeted SI’s
· Establish global/regional QBR governance with TCS and other targeted SI’s in alignment with the ACE QBR cadence and rhythm
· Implement the ‘5 Step Joint Engagement Model’ to align strategic joint pursuit/acct planning & co-selling/co-delivery between NOW field sales & TCS and other targeted SI’s
Key Core Competencies
· Ensures Accountability: Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
· Execution Focus: Consistently achieves results even under tough circumstances
· Strategic Mindset: Sees ahead to future possibilities and translates them into breakthrough strategies.
· Strong understanding of TCS and other targeted SI’s’s operating model and established Global & Regional executive relationships
· Strong executive presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement with TCS and other targeted SI’s in previous roles with other enterprise software, SaaS or Cloud/ Tech services technology organizations.
· Ability to engage directly in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate co-sell opportunities
· Develop and execute joint GTM strategy and multi-year global business plans, as well as ensuring development of compelling joint GTM value propositions aligned to NOW’s Four Primary Workflows & Six Conversations.
· Develop and execute joint go-to-market initiatives with key NOW-TCS and other targeted SI’s exec sponsors with milestone and progress tracking metrics & associated rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’
· Align & leverage ACE global initiatives & programs to enable efficient and scalable processes (eg; Joint Pursuit Planning with Strategic Deal Registration), forecasting, compensation, training/enablement, and operational excellence.
· The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years of prior global alliances leadership experience (prefer TCS and other targeted SI’s Alliance experience) in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue & accelerated growth with & through SI-SP partners in collaboration with an enterprise sales force
· Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, work in a true ‘east-west’ operating model with both direct line and dotted line team members, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner
· High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
· Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
· The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
· Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plusAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.