Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
project44 is growing very quickly, and we need a Technical Account Manager in Europe to work with our clients building a relationship to make the implementation a success and show them all the continued benefits of project44 software. This needs to be an experienced individual that can work with clients and be a leader for other project44 employees.
Technical Account Manager
- Manage customers through implementation and post go-live to ensure dedicated success, support, and value is being delivered
- Support customers through change management activities, workflows, and business processes to drive highest possible value being delivered, and customers meeting their goals
- Act as a subject matter expert on both project44 and major TMS systems/workflows, to guide customers on best practices and path to success
- Interface with internal product and engineering resources to communicate customer impact / drive change
- Manage financial metrics and enable pre-sales activities to support account expansion plans
- Present technical solutions effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics
- Facilitate standard project management methodology, including, but not limited to:
- Leading kick-off calls - remote (sometimes on site) sessions providing overview of project44 and outline of the implementation project.
- Technical deep dive – review the APIs in detail, consulting with customer to provide best practices and most efficient set up of the APIs.
- Providing input on test plans – work with the customer to develop a comprehensive list of testing scenarios.
- Training – remote (sometimes on site) training sessions tailored to the end user.
- Weekly status meetings – weekly calls with customers to review progress, obstacles, upcoming tasks, etc. Weekly status to be logged within Salesforce reporting.
- Post-implementation hyper care – ensure the implementation is a success, before transitioning the account to our customer success team.
- Configure the project44 platform to enable customers to reduce time to value with project44 APIs.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Experience as a program/project manager at a big four consulting firm or at an enterprise SaaS company
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience in:
- Customer integrations/implementations, or
- Software systems delivery, or
- Technical project management
- Experience working with Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Technical knowledge and experience working with at least one of the major TMS (OTM, BluJay, Mercury Gate, Blue Yonder, SAP, etc.)
- SaaS or software and/or logistics industry experience, preferred
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills, people skills, and presentation skills
- Responsible for multiple projects at once, with varying stages of implementation; must be highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Depending on size of customer and project, travel to customer site in order to kick off project, lead design and testing sessions.
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.