Technical Account Manager at Enfusion
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com
At Enfusion, the Technical Account Manager serves as an integral member of our client services team, working to build and maintain strong client relationships. You will facilitate these relationships by maintaining stellar client satisfaction with our products and addressing client issues.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Proactively monitor client health and coordinate across internal teams to rapidly address client issues
- Field and remediate client escalations by troubleshooting P&L and accounting issues including instrument set-up, valuation, pricing and general ledger reconciliation
- Escalate client issues to senior management
- Conduct client business reviews to collect feedback, assess client health and share updates on product roadmap & features relevant to client
- Establish feedback loop between client and internal teams
- Identify opportunities to expand Enfusion's footprint within each client by mapping Enfusion products and services to client objectives
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a relationship management, customer success, helpdesk role within an investment firm, a financial technology firm or a financial services firm
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must in this role as the daily communication with Enfusion clients and coworkers are top responsibilities.
- An understanding of investment management workflows and operations
- Multi-Asset class knowledge in one or more of the following: Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Structured Products, Derivatives
- Extensive client facing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.