Technical Client Services Manager at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we're looking for a Technical Client Services Manager to join our Customer Excellence team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
What you’ll get to do:
- Manage day-to-day technical queries, investigations and issues, maintaining subsequent technical relationships with internal and external IAS customers through to resolution
- Apply in-depth knowledge of IAS implementations with Agency/Platform/Publisher clients across the full product suite and reduce overall time-to-resolution for assigned tickets.
- Ad Delivery & Trafficking
- Expertise on tag implementation & client walk-throughs, data feeds, and general IAS reporting
- Custom ad format support - native ads, non-standard ad units etc
- Maintain Brand Suitability blocking configurations and consult clients where appropriate
- Reporting discrepancies between ad servers and 1st party publishers
- Ads serving against unsafe content based on applied brand safety parameters parameters
- Low viewability and or measured rates - inspecting test pages, supported environments (MRAID, OM SDK, VPAID, etc)
- Integration partners measurement issues
- Log-Level Reporting: in-depth data analysis to identify the root cause of measurement issues
- Reporting Requests
- Custom reporting pulls from the database
- Reviewing performance data on request to ensure proper delivery & ultimately improving client performance
- Escalating technical product needs and opportunities to TCS Product Specialist team
- Ad hoc insights needed to make traffic decisions or investigate possible issues
You should apply if you have most of the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience working with customers to help them achieve their desired outcomes; ideally in a customer support, ad ops, technical services, or business operations/program management capacity
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills
- History of collaborating effectively within cross-functional teams
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.