Technical Solutions Engineer - RAVN AI
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Being a Technical Solutions Engineer at iManage means…
You will play an influential role in the sales process....Solving a prospects’ business problem and building trust in our product and team are your two main goals.
You support both the demonstration and the trial phase of our software. For Extract an example is the “AI University”, a 2-day in-depth session where no stone is left unturned. Our opportunity to learn everything about a customer and the opportunities in their business. Their chance to get to grips with our solution and get tangible output at the end of it. You won’t go at this alone, we have dedicated consultants that take on most of the presentations. You will be expected to answer technical questions and work on technical challenges.
The iManage RAVN team is on a mission to help financial services firm, law firms and corporates to unlock knowledge from within their documents. Putting the firm knowledge and expertise in the hands of every user, so they can bring the best of the firm to every interaction. We do this using the latest cutting-edge ML technology and with a highly-skilled, dynamic team. We are building this team out and are on the lookout for someone to help us grow our business.
- Build systems that help demonstrate the value of core AI and Search software platforms
- Contribute to product roadmap and assist in the development of new AI models and scenarios
- Act as a conduit to interpret customer scenarios into technological outcomes, both externally and internally
- Manage and respond where appropriate to all key technical deliverables of the sales cycles i.e. RFPs, RFIs, Security Questionnaires, Demos, POCs, Integration solutioning
- Engage with technical equivalents (IT Architects, Infrastructure Specialists, Program Managers) in customers and prospects to ensure technical validation is assured
- Presenting key technical components/architecture of the software stack
- Attend and demonstrate iManage RAVN solutions at field events, such as conferences and trade shows
- Perform channel enablement for all our partners
- Undergraduate Degree required (or equivalent)
- Have an aptitude to learn new technologies and familiar with at least one of the following; Python, Java/Scala, Go, PHP, Rust, HTML, JS orCSS
- Excellent business communication, organizational and project management skillset
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills
Beneficial would be:
- Educational or professional working experience within the legal or financial fields and understanding of working processes in these industries
Personal Attributes needed are:
- Optimistic and high energy – what we are doing is difficult and we need people whose energy motivates those around them and never lets barriers get in their way
- Confident & being able to think on your feet – during a sales cycle many things are thrown your way to solve. Our customers need to trust you and you need to be able to advise them clearly on what route to follow.
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/