Support the execution of strategic sourcing & business strategies in a collaborative team-based environment to achieve company goals. Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to drive sourcing transactions with the goal of achieving significant initial cost reductions while maintaining/improving product quality and enhancing supplier service levels. This includes RFx development, facilitation, scorecard, analysis, vendor selection, negotiations and issue resolution.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
Identify and evaluate sourcing opportunities in alignment with strategic, operating and financial OCC objectives. Lead the negotiation and purchase of goods and services with a focus on the technology category. Partner with internal business clients to ensure that purchased goods and services meet their needs. Proactively seek ways to drive down total cost of ownership through competition and vendor relationships.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Negotiate agreements that deliver value to our stakeholders ensuring service, quality and added value maximizing the supplier’s capabilities.
- Drive ideas that will optimize year-over-year total cost of ownership.
- Lead the development and management of RFx’s.
- Maintain awareness of best practices in the marketplace and implement appropriate changes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate effectively within Strategic Sourcing and across organization levels, functions and lines of business to realize procurement goals and objectives.
- Negotiate contractual agreements with consistent commercial terms satisfying regulatory requirements per OCC policy.
- Assist with documentation for transactions to meet OCC policy
- No supervisory responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
- Demonstrated experience with evaluating vendor proposals.
- Strong ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities.
- Process driven with strong analytical acumen.
- Negotiation expertise with an understanding of key contracting concepts and legal terms.
- Ability to translate business requirements into agreements.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and reach consensus.
- Excel, PowerPoint, and ERP system experience.
Education and/or Experience:
- Two plus years of progressive experience in procurement, specifically in the technology space including contracting, sourcing and negotiations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Supply Chain Management preferred.
- Successful track record in a large procurement organization.
- Technology procurement experience (minimum 2 years).
- Supplier management and asset management experience a plus.
Certificates or Licenses:
- CPM or CPSM preferred