Training Account Executive
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives.
- Establish, develop, and grow new training opportunities with influential contacts within territory.
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points and how ServiceNow Training and Certification maps to these.
- Build comprehensive enterprise-level proposals with a prescriptive training approach.
- Build and leverage relationships in projects, sales teams, departments, and divisions to identify new opportunities and ensure training attach to all new product sales.
- Provide timely and accurate information to management for forecasting, quarterly business reviews etc.
- Attend core sales quarterly business reviews (QBRs), Knowledge conference, ServiceNow User Groups, and Forums to optimize sales and relationships within territory.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards and customer relationship management.
- Travel up to 15% internationally.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A demonstrable track record of success within an inside sales organization within the enterprise space.
- Experience in selling enterprise class solutions.
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles.
- Sales force automation, enterprise resource planning or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technologies a definite plus.
- Strong presentation skills in person and virtually.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects, partners, and internal colleagues.
- Persistent and dependable, especially with attendance, deliverables and deadlines.
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.