Vendor Management Associate at Amount
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:50 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, April 24, 2021
At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is seeking a 3rd Party Vendor Management Associate to oversee Amount’s existing relationships with outside vendors, as well as to identify new tools and data sources to supplement Amount’s current offerings. You will be responsible for ensuring that Amount is making the most of its existing vendor integrations by staying on top of all product upgrades and new offerings. You will also be responsible for identifying new best in class resources as potential targets for Amount to bring into our vendor marketplace. You will work with both product and development teams, to build a roadmap for vendor upgrades and implementations.
What You'll Do at Amount
- Manage, build, and effectively leverage vendor relationships for all Application Vendors
- Perform market research to find gaps in Amount’s tooling and data resources
- Identify best in class 3rd party vendors that can supplement Amount’s ability to detect high risk applications, and seamlessly verify good applicants
- Complete pre-contract and periodic due diligence activities
- Maintain and contribute to repository of all vendor documents including contracts, technical documentation, and performance metrics
- Oversee vendor health monitoring and remediation of service incidents
- Monitor vendor usage and forecast future usage to drive contract renewal
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in vendor management or a related role, preferably in the financial services space
- Strong organizational skills with experience generating documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to conduct market research and evaluate competing solutions
- Analytical skills and the ability to make and defend data driven decisions
- Working knowledge of SQL and Excel, experience with API documentation and Ruby a plus
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that not all positions will be remote long-term and some teams and positions have an expectation to join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description