We are searching for Vice President of Business Development, Digital Solutions to add to our fast-growing team. Within Bounteous, the Solution Sales team is responsible for identifying, developing, and closing opportunities across a number of offerings including mobile applications, customer data platforms, digital products, and other solutions for our clients.
This role involves both the leadership of a team of experienced business development executives as well as being individually responsible for selling Bounteous digital solutions. As a manager of other sales leaders, you will be responsible for providing direction on prospecting, contributing to qualification, assisting with the development of win strategy, and ensuring Bounteous processes and procedures are followed. As an individual contributor you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, nurturing, pursuing, and closing opportunities.
Successful candidates will have sales leadership and expertise taking a proactive approaching working with multiple stakeholders to achieve aggressive goals. Ideal candidates will have experience managing and coaching other sales executives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Directly qualify and close deals (player)
- Develop and lead team to generate, qualify and close deals (coach)
- Partner with Bounteous marketing team members to plan and execute marketing events and initiatives
- Execute sales best practices
- Conduct research into target organizations to uncover power and business needs
- Drive prospecting efforts within current client base and in target customer profiles to generate leads
- Navigate client power structures to gain access to key decision makers and uncover value
- Develop differentiated win strategies in conjunction with Solution and Competency lead
- Deliver inspirational and winning proposal and presentations that demonstrate Bounteous differentiation
- Support the sales revenue forecasting, resource/staffing forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years successfully closing strategic deals worth $2MM+ in annual revenue for a systems integrator, eCommerce provider or digital agency
- Experience meeting or exceeding quota of over $5MM for professional services work
- Minimum of 2 years managing other sales professionals helping them meet or exceed their individual quotas
- Outstanding verbal communication skills, candidate must be authentic, disciplined and persuasive, and comfortable presenting to executive level audience in marketing and technology
- Exceptional written communication skills, candidate must be able to craft persuasive and polished proposal copy and written communications
- Outstanding listening skills, candidate must be able to listen for client pain, unspoken objections and develop insights into win strategies
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.