Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com
Corporate Development is intended to create and execute innovative strategies that will help the company harness its competitive advantage and thereby:
- Improve the financial and operating performance of the company
- Enable the company to outperform its competitors
Thus, the activities will involve:
- Performing detailed competitor diligence on their value proposition, market positioning, differentiation, firm growth, and trajectory
- Outlining Enfusion’s total addressable market (TAM), dissecting sub-segments where opportunity exist, and identify areas for further penetration (i.e. Deepen and widen the “moat” around Enfusion’s business)
- Help expand Enfusion’s unique differentiation with industry diligence and client feedback shaping the firm’s direction
- Model out the business case and requirements for strategic pursuits, including potential M&A opportunities
- Identify and execute on strategic revenue opportunities (e.g. partnerships, expand distribution channels, further monetize Enfusion products, etc.)
- Negotiate financial terms for strategic relationships
- Build relationships strategic players related to Enfusion’s business
- Explore new markets, products, and customer segments (e.g. China)
- Experienced corporate development professional with 5+ years or more of deep M&A experience gained in a comparable corporate development environment, investment banking or private equity firm
- Substantial capital markets industry experience (5+ yrs) working in/ around financial technology and/or trade life-cycle service providers (PBs, Custodians, Admins, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree required from reputable college/business school, preferably with a major in Business (Finance, Strategy)
- Strategic thinker who can partner with market leaders to identify various opportunities for both organic and inorganic growth
- Relationship builder with the ability to establish a dialogue with leadership team members of potential acquisition target
- Experience successfully navigating a matrix and global environments
- Excellent negotiation abilities
- Worked at/with a capital markets technology firm (e.g. execution management, portfolio management, risk, and/or accounting)
- Knows who Enfusion is and our differentiation in the marketplace
- MBA or other post graduate degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders
- Senior executive presence with strong influencing, relationship management and collaboration skills
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.