VP of Advertising Sales
Cooler Screens is backed and lead by some of the most prominent Chicago & Silicon Valley leaders, advisers, and investors and has developed a digital solution to create and transform a multi-billion dollar industry and positively affect the buying experiences of consumers in the US and beyond. If you’re looking to get on the ground floor of the next digital revolution and Chicago tech success story – this opportunity may be for you.
As the VP of Advertising Sales at Cooler Screens, you will be responsible for dramatically growing advertising revenue. Specifically, you will work with the Cooler Screens team to execute and evolve our Go to Market Sales approach, partnering with Verizon Media who is our Go to Market Sales channel. You will need to have experience and success in direct and indirect sales. Importantly, we need you to have experience with brands and their agencies for Major Accounts like: P&G; J&J, Kellogg’s; General Mills, etc.
We are hiring 6 VPs of Advertising Sales and looking for people with relevant experience in CSD, Water, Food, Wine & Spirits, Energy, Sports Drinks as well as Sales VPs who have experience with key accounts such as P&G, J&J, etc.
- VP of Advertising Sales: Major Account
- VP of Advertising Sales: CSD
- VP of Advertising Sales: Food
- VP of Advertising Sales: Wine & Spirits
You need to have a passion and a track record on building and leveraging key brand, shopper and digital relationships within our customers’ organizations to drive required results and exceed goals. You need to be well versed in executing and developing both B2B and B2C Value Props and have a rich understanding of how data and results drive the outcomes for our CPG customers. Importantly, you need an appreciation and ability to partner with key sales channels to grow revenue, relationships and evangelization of our new industry.
As we transform the retail customer experience with our digital media platform, we invite you to join Cooler Screens in enabling the journey.
Who You Are:
- You have expansive experience and a track record of both Indirect and Direct success to selling digital advertising to senior executives.
- You possess strong relationship skills and a track record on Indirect selling- especially within key Major Accounts.
- You have experience and a successful track record driving results with and through a sales channel.
- You are comfortable and have a track record working in fast-paced environments. (Start-up experience is helpful).
- You are a team player and will work well within the existing Cooler Screens team and growing industry.
- You have a deep appreciation of leveraging value propositions to win and grow accounts.
- You have an understanding, expertise, and experience in the fast-changing retail media ecosystem. Experience partnering with retail merchandising teams to maximize value.
- You can partner with Product, Operations, Finance, and other internal Cooler Screens teams to develop the future of GTM capabilities and plans.
- You are a positive team player with a passion for winning and having fun.
What You Need to Succeed
- Expertise and a track record of rapidly growing digital revenue.
- Comfortable partnering and driving results via our sales channel.
- Track record and comfortable in working with CMOs/Heads of Sales and leaders of leading companies.
- Command of digital sales ecosystem: Value Prop to sales cycles.
- Track record of working with big CPG companies (and/or other large Fortune 500 companies) and their agency partners.
- Capacity to effectively communicate key metrics and value props to grow revenue.
- Ability to leverage insights surrounding the performance of advertising and provide recommendations to maximize advertising effectiveness.
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team. You can be based in Chicago or possibly elsewhere.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.