Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The VP, Aftermarket Business Development will play a key role in shaping the capture of new aftermarket business as the automotive industry continues to shift towards proprietary channels and partnerships, including digitization of channels and disruption of the traditional value chain with new intermediaries. The leader will map out and execute a strategy to capture the increasing demand for digital-driven business models within the independent aftermarket sector, identify strategic partnering opportunities and work cross-functionally in generating creative solutions and proposals to exploit this growing sector.
- Assess the competitive landscape and gather/maintain intelligence data to focus on developing the Automotive Aftermarket vertical.
- Acts as subject matter expert and thought leader within the sector, leading Affinitiv growth strategy and consultation to the independent aftermarket to help drive improved end customer experiences within the channel.
- Develops strategies which enable Affinitiv to approach national customers with a unified sales and service program and to build upon product offerings to add value to these customers
- Ensures client retention through the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, supports the renewals process to minimize client attrition
- Serves as the primary contact to the Aftermarket vertical by providing personal sales visits, resolving issues, and communicating information regarding assigned national accounts
- Establishes and monitors adherence to National Accounts pricing and procedures guidelines as the primary coordinator for those accounts
- Works and collaborates with other teams such as Solutions Engineering, Senior Leadership, Legal, Operations, Marketing/PR, and other business segments to bring related projects to completion
- Advises in the development of national sales tools
- Completes projects and reports in a timely fashion
- All other duties as assigned
- An under-graduate degree or equivalent is required; a master’s degree/MBA is preferred
- 10+ proven years of automotive aftermarket or OEM Partnership experience
- Established executive level relationships across key National Aftermarket accounts
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time as required for the position
- Skilled in building strong networking relationships both internally and externally
- Advanced understanding of customer requirements identification, lead generation, customer acquisition and business case processes
- Proven ability to strategically position and sell high value set service offerings, establish and build long- term relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Must be a motivated self-starter, experience leading a team preferred
- Must have strong critical thinking and analytical skills for confident problem-solving and decision-making in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities while being nimble and adaptable to changing market conditions
- Projects the highest levels of integrity while winning through a consultative and collaborative partnership
- Superior inter-personal communication and presentation skills as proven organizational skills
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.