Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
Reporting to our CRO, the VP, Enterprise Dealer Group (EDG) and Sales Specialist Development will be responsible for revenue growth while maintaining a book of business across all Affinitiv solutions for the Enterprise Dealer Group Accounts, which consists of the largest and most strategic dealer groups in the country. She/He will be responsible for partnering with all team members associated with the accounts to conduct strategic account planning, unlocking whitespace opportunities and setting/executing client strategy to drive greater share of wallet while providing a superior client experience.
The end result for Affinitiv is a deeper relationship with Enterprise accounts. As a trusted partner we will increase our solutions footprint and the positioning of Affinitiv as a provider of unprecedented value in their marketplace. This would include leading multi-disciplined teams, and integrating products and services required to meet business needs. Key to this role is the ability to manage and enhance C-Suite relationships and articulate the value of Affinitiv in a changing and challenging marketplace.
In addition, this leader will oversee a team of Sales Specialists whose primary role is to ensure segment leadership in all key business verticals including ORP, Service Lane Technology, Sales Conversion and Affinitiv Advertising. These specialists will serve as pre-sales subject matter experts who will support all sales teams in the pursuit of increasing segment share within their business line. In addition, they will act as an important voice of customer to feed back into the product organization to drive innovation and to ensure our solutions resonate in the market.
- Responsible for Enterprise Dealer Group revenue generation, retention, and growth
- Adheres to Sales Management System consisting of team development, opportunity management utilizing SFDC and Sales and Revenue forecasting and reporting
- Manage C-suite and major decision maker relationships within assigned accounts, advise clients on business and industry trends and help them derive maximum value from their investment in Affinitiv
- Work with the full account team to identify new opportunities, drive revenue growth and increase Affinitiv solution footprint
- Develops strategies which enable Affinitiv to approach national accounts with a unified sales and service program
- Ensures client retention through the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, supports the renewals process to minimize client attrition
- Serves as the primary contact to the field by providing personal sales visits, resolving issues, and communicating information regarding assigned national accounts
- Leads a team of Executive Client Partners and Regional Executives towards the achievement of group goals
- Works and collaborates with other teams such as Solutions Engineering, Senior Leadership, Legal, Operations, Product, Marketing/PR, and other business segments to bring related projects to completion
- Advises in the development of national sales tools
- Completes projects and reports in a timely fashion
- All other duties as assigned
- An under-graduate degree or equivalent is required; a master’s degree/MBA is preferred
- At least 10+ proven years of Automotive Enterprise Dealer Group partnership experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time as required for the position
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Must have strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Extensive experience forecasting and opportunity management to consistently achieve and exceed business objectives
- Must have good problem solving and decision-making skills along with the ability to exercise sound judgement
- Demonstrated experience in communicating with senior and C-Suite executive staffs from various functional departments
- Ability to effectively partner in the development and execution of business development tools. Use strong analytical capabilities and a fact-based approach to develop effective solution to business issues
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities while being nimble and adaptable
- Projects the highest levels of integrity while winning through a consultative and collaborative partnership
- Superior inter-personal communication and presentation skills as proven organizational skills
- Proven ability to strategically position and sell high value set service offerings, establish and build long- term relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.