VP of Sales at Affinitiv
Driving results through new customer acquisition is the primary focus for our field and inside sales organization. As the VP of Sales, you’ll be responsible for hiring, developing, and leading the sales and account management team to ensure they’re identifying and securing new customers, as well as strengthening and maintaining relationships to expand revenue with existing clients. You will also be responsible for ensuring the sales team is managing their pipeline to provide accurate forecasts as well as meet and exceed the company’s sales objectives. As part of the corporate sales organization and an entrepreneurial culture you will play a significant role with our executive leadership team to define our short- and long-term sales strategies.
- Collaborate with the executive team to provide a detailed sales strategy to determine short- and long-term sales objectives.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly sales quota forecasting to ensure revenue objectives are being met and exceeded.
- Recruit, hire, train/coach, and develop the dealer direct sales and account management teams.
- Establish and manage national and regional territory alignments to maximize account coverage and penetration.
- Leverage approved OEM programs to identify and drive revenue opportunities.
- Directly manage the tactical activities for the sales and account management teams.
- Provide ongoing training and support for product, process, and sales forecasting.
- Participate in conferences, tradeshows, industry meetings, and social/professional networks to represent company’s brand.
- Drive and execute the overall coordination, functional management, and leadership of all sales and account management activities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the automotive software industry required.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of field sales management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
- Experience with business planning, developing and implementing sales processes, and sales forecasting through CRM pipeline management.
- Competitive and upbeat attitude with a drive to succeed.
- Expertise and experience in prospecting, presenting, and closing deals.
- High aptitude for comprehending SaaS solutions and delivering product value within the retail automotive business.
- Ability to motivate sales team and maximize their performance.
- Dynamic presentation ability and superior communication skills.
- Detail oriented with experience reviewing and negotiating complex contracts.
- Must be comfortable in a high pressure, results driven and fast paced work environment.
- Ability to manage problems with solution-based approach.