VP University Partnerships at Everspring
Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and complementary services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities.
Everspring is looking for an energetic, team-oriented VP University of Partnerships who will operate as an individual contributor and be responsible for setting and executing sales strategies and plans for Everspring's solution offerings. Position reports to the Sr. VP University of Partnerships.
This role will also be responsible for prospecting, cultivating and establishing new relationships with decision makers at universities with the goal of securing high-impact and successful solution offerings. We are looking for someone who is passionate about higher education and working with traditional universities to develop market leading value-based solutions.
Position based at our headquarters in the Chicago Loop near Ogilvie and Union Stations.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master's preferred
- 8+ years of sales experience with substantial recent experience in higher education; product and/or software sales experience preferred. Bonus points for experience working in enterprise sales in a start-up environment
- Thrive in highly complex sales cycles and team-based selling environments
- Demonstrated success in developing complex services relationships:
- Ability to cultivate relationships from the earliest stages
- Excellent sales strategy and selling skills operating in a large scale, complex sales environment
- Proven experience in building and developing senior client relationships
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role:
- Deep understanding of higher education and online education service areas
- An enthusiastic self-starter with strong leadership skills who enjoys working in a dynamic team environment
- Is an outstanding verbal and written communicator with great interpersonal and organizational skills
- Embraces accountability and enjoys managing to defined goals and specific expectations
- Relationship oriented vs transaction oriented
- Impeccable integrity
- Proven track record of executing against aggressive growth strategies and delivering sales targets in excess of company expectations
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.