Hello, we're Camelot Illinois
Camelot Illinois has been awarded the contract as the new private manager of the Illinois Lottery. The company is restoring transparency, integrity and responsibility to the Illinois Lottery. In partnership with the state, Camelot will operate a modern lottery that truly benefits the people of Illinois.
Why Work with Us?
Camelot is a place for possibility- we are all about what’s possible. Our employees are top tier, so we offer an environment that focuses on retaining them. We keep them challenged professionally with opportunities for stretch projects, cross-functional objectives, and providing continuous feedback for improvement all while celebrating wins.
An Insider's view of Camelot Illinois
What are some social events your company does?
Managing the Illinois Lottery takes a lot of hard work but we have a great People team that find things to let us unwind and encourages us to find fun too. We have weekly happy hours, on-site weekly yoga, team building events, department engagement events, sports leagues, and annual parties! We even have a knitting club now!
Commercial Financial Analyst
What projects are you most excited about?
We’re constantly working on highlighting all the benefits the Lottery brings to the state, specifically its contributions to the Common School Fund, Capital Projects Fund, and our specialty causes: MS, HIV/AIDS, Special Olympics, Breast Cancer and Veterans charities. We want Illinoisans to know about and take part in contributing to these causes.
Public Affairs Associate
What are some things you learned at the company?
Since joining Camelot Illinois, I helped build the Insights function, which I now lead. I love flexing between managing others and driving strategic decision-making across the organization. We are simultaneously figuring out our individual contributions, as well as how we work together to run the business. Its challenging and personally rewarding!
Director Of Insights
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
People win the Lottery every day. From a return on the price of the ticket to $1,000 to $200 million, every dollar makes a positive impact on winners lives, and, in return, to the citizens of the state. We are working to restore faith in the Illinois Lottery and reassure Illinoisans that players do win.
Senior Director of Corporate Affairs
Where we are
200 W Jackson Boulevard, Chicago, IL 60606
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Volunteer Time
Job Training & Conferences
- Camelot is the convergence of technology and gaming. The atmosphere is unique and lively. Love the people we have on the team so far. Looking for more to build out this fun and dynamic start upSteveDivisional Field Sales Director
- Camelot Illinois is the place for builders. A rare opportunity for you to quickly make an impact and chart the course of a company in growth mode. A vibrant culture, great people and a downtown location are a bonus.MatoDirector of Commercial Finance
- Working for Camelot Illinois has been enjoyable in many ways! It's exciting & rewarding to be apart of building something special from the ground up. My co-workers are all helpful and very knowledgeable from many different backgrounds.MichaelField Sales Manager
Technology we use
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Microsoft ProjectManagement
- Adobe CampaignLead Gen
- MarketoLead Gen