Hello, we're ParkWhiz
ParkWhiz brings drivers, parking operators, and enterprise partners together through the power of mobility technology, offering amazing savings on bookable parking. We’re modernizing our industry by instantly connecting thousands of drivers with our massive network of spaces and investing heavily in the future of connected cars and cities.
Why Work with Us?
We’re a creative, enthusiastic, tight-knit group helping usher in the Great Transportation Revolution of the 21st Century. We’re collaborative, autonomous & transparent. We stay agile, flexible & fun. We’re building more than an app—we’re building a brand, a vision, and a team. All in all, we think we’re a stellar workplace to grow your career.
An Insider's view of ParkWhiz
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
We promote and foster a work-life balance for all employees at ParkWhiz. With a flexible work from home policy and unlimited PTO we strive to create an environment that produces an equitable experience.
Director of People & Culture
What projects are you most excited about?
We know from our best users that they want to book in-app, they want it to be as seamless as possible & they want to be in control. I'm excited about the work we're doing on voice interactions & enhancements within the app. We know it's about the destination, and we want to remove the hassles in getting there.
Vice President of Product
What does career growth look like on your team?
Career development for every member of the Operations team is a top priority. Our team has direct communication with our customers and partners, so we understand what it means to be customer-centric. This experience is highly valued at ParkWhiz, evident in the promotions of 11 Ops members within five areas of the company over the past year.
Director of Operations
What is your vision for the company?
The world of transportation is going to change fast in the coming years - with autonomous, electric and connected vehicles, hyper-fast trains and flying cars! We will connect that world to the space around it - helping cars of the future get from A to B with ease and get serviced, charged or simply park for a few hours waiting for the next ride.
Chief Operating Officer
Where we are
We’re in the West Loop, one block from Union Station and three blocks from Ogilvie. We’re easily accessible from the CTA and the Kennedy Expressway.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Volunteer Time
- "I love every day at ParkWhiz, because each employee helps to solve complex problems that affect how we move within cities. That plus a culture focused on the growth of every employee makes ParkWhiz an amazing community of people who truly care."Brian MunnEmail Marketing Specialist
- Every day I get to come into the office & sit among amazing creators & problem solvers. I’m consistently learning from the brightest minds who truly care about the company but equally about my success. While I came to learn, I stayed for the people.Mackenzie LeahyDigital Acquisition Manager
- I come in and help solve a bunch of interesting problems with a team of interesting people. The amount of ownership we have of our product keeps me excited. I'm looking forward to the next couple years!Nathan BorgoDeveloper
- ParkWhiz embodies all things revered in startup culture. Inspiring leadership, innovative colleagues, a large scope of ownership for each employee and the satisfaction of knowing your contributions make an impact.Lindsay KammoDirector of Partner Sales and Success
- Each day, I'm super excited to come into the office to work on exciting things that I know have a great impact on our business & the industry as a whole. My co-workers are dedicated, fun & continually strive to raise the bar!Avinash MohanakrishnanBusiness Analyst
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
Articles we're in31 articles
Our funding history
$2M in FundingInvestors: Hyde Park Venture Partners. Hyde Park Angels, Amicus Capital, Alexis Ohanian, Garry Tan, Henry J. Feinberg and Amreesh Modi
$10M in FundingInvestors: Jump Capital, Hyde Park Venture Partners, Hyde Park Angels
$24M in FundingInvestors: Baird Capital, Jump Capital, Beringea, Hyde Park Venture Partners