Hello, we're Punchkick Interactive
Punchkick meaningfully connects the world’s greatest companies to their mobile and digital audiences by creating custom products that blend research, design, and technology.
Why Work with Us?
Punchkick was founded on the belief that a company can think big and make a huge impact, without losing its sense of self. We're a down-to-earth team of engineers, designers, and strategists. And together, we've built a company that’s scaled incredible heights—where bonds run much deeper than work.
An Insider's view of Punchkick Interactive
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
As a new mom, juggling being a parent and my career, seemed intimidating. But I was wrong. Punchkick is supportive of my new schedule and encourages me to focus on my family. Their support not only motivates me to work harder, but gives me confidence that I’ve chosen the right place to call my work home.
Director of Client Success, TUX
How do you empower your team to be more creative?
The best ideas at Punchkick come from within our team, and one of the best things I can do to foster creativity is to actively help Punchkickers surface their ideas and run them through our internal advice channel. Getting feedback and support for big ideas or sweeping change can seem intimidating to some, but it definitely doesn’t have to be.
What are some things you learned at the company?
Punchkick offers the opportunity to work with so many different technologies. No one project or client is the same. As a result, you get to work with numerous frameworks, languages, and tools throughout the year. I really enjoy the fact that I get to learn something new every day I come into work.
Full Stack Developer
Where we are
Punchkick is located directly across from Millennium Park with easy access to transportation and entertainment.
150 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60601
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Job Training & Conferences
- Punchkick is the first place I’ve worked where I can bring my true and whole self to work every day and I know that every Punchkicker will be doing the same.ScottCFO
- I love that at Punchkick, we go against the grain. We work from the ground up, creating a culture of ownership and autonomy.ColletteQuality Assurance
- I like working at Punchkick because it gives me the opportunity to really dive into our clients' ideas and collaborate with my team members to build really awesome mobile apps and digital products.JenniferProduct Owner
Technology we use
- .NET CoreFrameworks
- ASP.NET CoreFrameworks
- Maria DBDatabases
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Adobe xDDesign